21 January 2014

Switzerland day 1

Moa påminde mig om hur himla asdålig jag varit på att uppdatera, så nu ska jag minsann ta mig i kragen och göra något här. Efter jul någongång åkte jag till Schweiz för att hälsa på Selina.

Moa reminded me of how bad I've been at updating here, so I'm gonna get myself together and do something. A few days after christmas I went to Switzerland to visit Selina.
Jag kom fram med nattåget vid tio på morgonen eller något, och Selina hämtade upp mig från stationen. Det kändes rätt mycket som "ÅH ÄNTLIGEN, SNÄLLA VI GIFTER OSS HÄR OCH NU SÅ BEHÖVER VI ALDRIG LÄMNA VARANDRA!" och det tackar man ju inte nej till. Vi våfflade håret och gick runt i Basel och tittade på fina saker den dagen, och somnade himla gott bredvid varandra på kvällen.

I arrived with the night train at a little after 10 am and Selina picked me up at the station. It mostly felt like "AH FINALLY, PLEASE LET'S GET MARRIED HERE AND NOW SO WE NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE EACH OTHER AGAIN!" and you never say no to that feeling. We made our hair go POOF with the magic POOF machine and walked around in Basel on the first day, and then fell asleep next to each other that night.

2 comments:

  1. ÄN-TLI-GEN!!!!!!! kort dock………………………… MEN DET ÄR OKEJ FÖR DENNA GÅNGEN<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i already thought it was a dream because this update never came..
    so romantic ;) xx miss you darling!

    ReplyDelete