24 October 2013

glad torsdag! // happy thursday!

DSC_0158
Mötte upp Gabriel, och sedan Elsa i eftermiddags och drack té och hade lite djupa samtal.

This afternoon I went out for tea and deep talks with Gabriel and Elsa. 
DSC_0159
kolla vad söta // look how cute they are
DSC_0162
Inte lika söt och glad (fast jag ville egentligen bara spela djup och svår) // Not as cute and happy (but I actually just wanted to look deep and hard to get)
DSC_0172
Efter några timmar blev jag övergiven och gick vidare till ett höstigt Slottskogen.

I was abandoned after a few hours, so I walked towards a very colorful Slottskogen.
DSC_0179
Nike kom och gjorde mig sällskap och hade ännu ett djupt samtal.

Nike joined me and we had another deep talk while walking around in the park. 
DSC_0211
Såhär djupt typ. Kollade på sälar som hoppade och pratade lite med hästarna. Imorgon åker jag till Venedig och sedan till en Agriturismogård utanför Belluno, be jealous.

Like this deep. We watched the seals jump (yes, we have seals in the parks in Sweden) and talked a bit to the horses (yes, we have horses as well. you should all move to Gothenburg). Tomorrow I'm off to Venice and then a Agriturismo farm near Belluno, be jealous. 

4 comments:

  1. hahaha den första bilden på mig är så konstig

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a fantabulous photographer. <3 thinking of you heaps! s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you sound like a secret lover, so awesome <3 I miss you like crazy sugarplum :)

      Delete