Slept over at Hilda's place with Bea, Ludvig, and the awesome fat cat.
På morgonen åt vi våffelfrukost och segade, det var så himla skönt.
The next morning we had waffles for breakfast, it was awesome.
Sedan gick Hilda, Ludvig, Bea på uteteater, medan jag fortsatte hemmåt.
Then Hilda, Ludvig and Bea went to see a play in the park and I went home.
Träffade de här på vägen, och vi hängde ett litet tag.
Njuter i fullo av att ha fritidskort och kunna åka gratis ungefär överallt. Har varit på utflykter, haft picknickar, och nu i helgen åkte jag till Marstrand. Laddar upp bilder snartsnart!!
On the way I met these three, whom I hung out with for a little while.
In general everything's pretty awesome around here. I'm enjoying having a "free time"-card, which allows me to use the public transport for free, all around Gothenburg. We've been going on little trips to lakes and forests, having picnics, and this weekend I went to Marstrand, I'll post some photos soon!
ååååååå taggad på bilderna hehehe
ReplyDelete