My awesome friend Nike decided a few months ago that she was gonna come visit me, and booked a trip to New Zealand. On saturday morning I got to see her again after more than eight months apart. My counsellor Mary took us straight from the airport to her bach down in Taranaki (southwest of Auckland) where we spent the weekend. Looked a bit like this:
3 April 2013
Taranaki part I
My awesome friend Nike decided a few months ago that she was gonna come visit me, and booked a trip to New Zealand. On saturday morning I got to see her again after more than eight months apart. My counsellor Mary took us straight from the airport to her bach down in Taranaki (southwest of Auckland) where we spent the weekend. Looked a bit like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Men shit. Det visste jag inte. Åh vad roligt!!! :D:D:D
ReplyDeleteKul att ni hat det bra! Skicka en hälsning från Hobbiton till Alice!
ReplyDelete