Andra dagen åkte vi på busstur till 90 mile beach och Cape Reinga. Benja fick en gratis "Belgian Slice" på ett café bara för att han är från Belgium och ungefär alla som träffar honom tycker om honom direkt.
The second day we went on a bus tour to 90 Mile Beach and Cape Reinga. Benja got a free Belgian Slice at a cafe just because he's from Belgium and just about everyone who meets him likes him straight away.
Stranden som är så lång att man inte ens kunde se slutet. / The beach was so long you couldn't see where it ended.
Bästa bästa kompisarna, är så glad att jag har dem. Vi tre ska till Irland tillsammans och nu måste det hända.
Such great friends, I'm so happy I've got them. We're going to Ireland together and if I write it here it has to happen. (Benja, Nike will come with us because otherwise we'll only fight)




No comments:
Post a Comment