6 March 2013

lördag del I - saturday part I

söta! / cute!

Bästa vilostället / Best resting place.

pose with datt orange triangle. yo. 

jag, Selina, Laurie, Vale

På lördagen väcktes vi vid halv sju, gick upp, åt gröt och mackor med nutella till frukost, åkte bil till botten av "The Pinnacles" där vi skulle vandra. Gick och gick och gick och jag, Laurie och Vale var långsammast i världen och det var jobbigt och man fattade inte riktigt varför man gick för det var uppförsbacke hela hela vägen. Men bra ändå...

On saturday morning Sean (our awesome leader) woke us up at 6.30, we got up, had porridge for breakfast, drove to the bottom of The Pinnacles where we were gonna go tramping. Walked and walked and walked and Laurie, Vale and I were so so slow and I was so tired and you didn't really understand why you were walking because it was uphills all way. But it was still cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment