I lördag var det utflyktsdags! Jag, Graham (värdpappa), Sue (värdmamma), Greg (värdbror) och Gregs kompis Hallie tog bilen till Tauranga två och en halv timme söder om Auckland.
Last Saturday Graham (hostdad), Sue (hostmum), Greg (hostbrother) and Gregs friend Hallie drove down to Tauranga, about two and a half hours south of Auckland.
Där blev det picknick på stranden! (oroa er inte, det där är grapefuktjuice, inte champagne)
There we had a picknick on the beach! ( don't worry, that is grape fruit juice, not champagne)
Host grandma!
Fin strand!
Fantabulous beach!
Hallie!
Sedan åkte vi hem igen, och åt thaimat till middag. I fredag lagade jag förresten köttbullar med potatis, brunsås och lingonsylt samt kladdkaka med grädde. Det uppskattades!
Then we went home again and ate thai for dinner. By the way, last friday I made Swedish meatballs with potatoes, gravy and lingonberry jam and then kladdkaka (sticky cake) with cream! I think they liked it!

No comments:
Post a Comment