31 March 2014

söndag // sunday

Blir lite arg på min "omg let's be indie och visa helgen baklänges tihi"-idé för det är ju bara förvirrande, men såhär fint var det när jag åkte ifrån Moa och Gabriel på Marstrand i söndags morse. Ville nästan stanna kvar men hade andra toppenplaner. Efter drygt två och en halv timme på olika bussar kom jag fram till Borås:

Getting a bit angry at my "omg let's be indie and show my weekend backwards tihi"-idea because it's just confusing, but this is what pretty coastal town Marstrand looked like when I left it on Sunday morning. I almost considered staying there, but I had other great things planned. After about two hours on different busses I arrived in Borås:
Skulle hälsa på Cecilia och det blev världens bästa sitta på en filt och äta Ben and Jerry's-dag, plus lite turistande i Borås. Plockade här även de två kastanjer jag satt i vatten hemma i mitt fönster. OBS! lägg märke till sommarvärmen som gjorde att vi kunde gå barbent hela dagen utan att frysa det minsta! ♥♥♥

I was there to see my friend Cecilia and it turned into the best sit on a blanket eating Ben and Jerry's-day ever, plus some touristing in Borås. I also picked the two chestnuts that are now growing in my window. AND! Notice the weather (ummm yep, 13 degrees or so) that enabled us to walk around bare legged all day! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment