Här om veckan frågade pappa mig om jag ville följa med på invigningen av Gothia Cup på Ullevi. Jag sa ja, för det är ju bra att säga ja till allt. I måndags var det då dags, och utom att det var rätt roligt fick jag hänga med Cath, "vår" utbytesstudent från Kanada.
The other week my dad asked me if I wanted to come to the opening of Gothia Cup, the biggest youth soccer cup in the world, that takes place in my city every year. I said yes, because saying yes to everything almost always works. Except the fact that it was pretty cool, I also got to see Cath, our awesome exchange student from Canada.
Blev lite glad när jag såg att ett Australienskt lag var där, så här om dagen gick jag och Malin och såg en av deras matcher.
I became really happy when I saw an Australian team walk in, so the other day Malin and I went and watched one of their games!




And you got to see the belgians well! :D
ReplyDelete