11 June 2013
Valentina from Argentina
Träffade Vale en dag efter skolan härom veckan. Vi drack mate och åt chokladkaka tills vi nästan sprack och det var fint.
Nu är jag hemma igen, och så långt hemifrån man kan komma på samma gång. Det känns så underligt. Men trots att flygresan mest var gråta gråta gråta blev jag så glad när jag kom hem och fick träffa alla igen. Och kanske kommer det ta lite tid att vänja sig av med gamla vanor, att man inte ler åt och pratar mer folk man inte känner, att inte träffa alla jag träffat så ofta förra året. Fast hallå, var positiv. Det kommer ju att bli bra.
Met Vale after school the other week. We drank mate and ate chocolate cake until we nearly exploded and it was awesome.
Now I'm back home again, and as far away from home as you can possibly get. It feels so strange. But despite the fact that the plane ride was pretty much crying crying crying I was so happy when I got home and got to see everyone again. And maybe it's gonna take some time to get used to old habits, that you don't smile to strangers here, not seeing everyone I've met in NZ. But hello, be positive. It's gonna be alright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Agnes! I really like your blog and your photography is amazing; your passion clearly shines through. I'm one of Erin's friends from New Zealand and I saw you on the bus once and smiled at you but you didn't know how I was. Do you remember that? Please do otherwise this just got really awkward… anyways keep blogging because I can't wait to hear what you do next, and see all the beautiful pictures you take. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S Come vista my blog, http://peppermintessence.blogspot.co.nz, sometime!
ReplyDelete