One day last week I went to Hanna's place and stayed over. Got lost on the way there, but I got to sit and wait here so it wasn't all that bad:
Såg filmer, pratade, hade massagestund och gick och lade oss sent för det får man ibland. Såhär söta var alla dagen efter:
Watched movies and went to bed late because you're allowed to do that sometimes. This was the day after:
Elsa och Elin
Honeypie
Så promenerade vi till tåget och åkte hem igen. Svensk sommar är förresten det bästa som finns.
Then we walked to the train and went home again. Swedish summer is pretty great by the way. I had almost forgotten the fact that it doesn't get dark until 11 at night.
världens bästa bilder. charlie<333
ReplyDeleteI thought you had drunk cuz you wrote One day, I went to bed and got lost..
ReplyDeletehaha funny