When you start summarizing your year, doing speeches about the experience, and saying goodbye to friends, you realize it's coming to an end pretty soon. I'm probably happier than I've ever been, and keep thinking how awesome life is. I'll probably miss New Zealand like crazy once I get home, but right now I'm here so it feels stupid to focus on that. Here's my year in ugly sunburns by the way:
Klättrade upp för Rangitoto, en vulkanö i Auckland. Efteråt såg man ut såhär och jag tänkte, jag ska aldrig aldrig bränna mig igen. Yeah right.
Climbed Rangitoto, a volcano/island in Auckland. Afterwards I looked like this and thought "I will never ever burn again". Yeah right.
I Hahei brände jag mig på olika ställen varje dag. Klagade hål i öronen på Benja, Selina och Tim tror jag, men åh ska aldrig aldrig någonsin igen bränna mig sådär. Det är inge bra när huden blir bubblig.
In Hahei I burnt different parts of my body every day. Complained so so so much and must have driven Selina, Benja and Tim crazy. I never ever want to burn like that again. Don't think it's very good when your skin goes all blistery.
På sydön fick jag jätteintressant solbränna på mitt ben. Tror jag råkat torka av solkrämiga fingrar på låret.
On the south island I got a very interesting sunburn on my leg. Think I wiped my hands on my thigh after putting sunblock on my face or something.


haha åh. gör ju lite ont, men vad mysigt inlägg det blev av dina brännor.
ReplyDeleteThank you Agnes for this really rewarding news. Can't wait to see one again! :) (with or without sunburns)
ReplyDeletei love my little tomato! the best is how you just refuse to put on sunblock hha a
ReplyDelete